WLP – World Library Publications
Some of the things you will find here are:
- Browse Items like:
- Hymnals & Masses
- Choral Music
- Search the Music Library
- Music Downloads
- View all WLP artists
- Search WLP Events
- Review WLP Reprints and Permissions
WLP is a division of GIA Publications, Inc., headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. WLP publishes a variety of fine worship resources, including:
- Word & Song, a comprehensive annual hymnal-and-missal-in-one
- Voices As One, a two-volume hymnal resource of contemporary music for worship and prayer experiences
- One in Faith, a hardbound hymnal
- ¡Celebremos!/Let Us Celebrate!, a side-by-side bilingual quarterly missal and companion three-year bilingual hymnal
- The We Celebrate program, a periodical-style missal with optional Spanish-language insert published three times per year, plus a complete stand-alone three-year hymnal
- Misal Parroquial, a comprehensive hymnal and missal in one annual volume
- Seasonal Missalette, our flagship program, a complete word and music resource for the parish, available with the optional Spanish-language insert Misalito Parroquial.
Today, WLP produces octavos/choral music, music collections and songbooks, recordings, books, resources for the RCIA, and artwork. WLP also provides clinicians for workshops and choral reading sessions.
You will find a wide variety of artists, authors, and composers published and distributed by WLP. Click here for a current list.
We love to hear from our customers. E-mail [email protected], phone 1-800-442-1358, fax 1-708-496-3828, or write to World Library Publications, 7404 South Mason Avenue, Chicago, Illinois, 60638, with your feedback, suggestions, and questions.
World Library Publications hires talented personnel to contribute to our publishing and customer care efforts. We invite you to submit your résumé to these departments: Editorial, Customer Service, Marketing, Graphic Arts, Inventory, and Warehouse and Fulfillment.
WLP also seeks excellent liturgical music and other content for publication. Please refer to our submission guidelines. You may also send manuscripts and recordings (if available) or other materials for consideration to Submissions/Editorial Review, World Library Publications, 7404 South Mason Avenue, Chicago, Illinois, 60638.